RFPs, Bids, Opportunities, Goods & Services, Capital Improvements
As an Enterprise Account within the Town of Barnstable, Cape Cod Gateway Airport is fortunate to work with a top-notch Procurement Team. The Town of Barnstable’s Procurement Office provides services for the Town, School Department and Enterprise accounts. Visit the Procurement Office’s website for more information and to have the opportunity to bid on various projects. Information related to Inspectional Services including Building Division for permits can be found on the Town of Barnstable’s website.
Whether it is for the purchase of goods and services, airport-related construction projects, consultant services and vendors, all opportunities are conveniently in one place. The Airport seeks proposals on a rolling basis for a variety of goods and services.
With the airport’s recent completion of its 20-year master plan, we have significant capital projects planned for the future that include:
- Design, Construct and Replace Runway 24 Departure End Safety Area Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS)
- Design & Reconstruct Runway 6-24 (Approx. 4,700ft x 150ft.)
- Replace various large pieces of Snow Removal Equipment (SRE)
- Construct Extension of Mary Dunn Way
- Replace Airfield Mowing Equipment
- Replace 1992 Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Equipment
- Design & Construct Replacement of Circa 1997 Above-Ground Mo-Gas and Diesel Fuel Tanks with attached generator
- Design & Implement Airport Security Camera Upgrades to meet TSA requirements
- Design, Construct, Relocate and Extend Taxiway Bravo
- Design & Construct and Re-Alignment of Taxiways Delta and Echo
- Design & Construct Terminal Upgrades
- Tree clearing to maintain runway approaches and secure fence line
- Design & Construct Extension of Runway 15 /33
View our Airport Layout Plan.